Re: [MOL] The Meaning of Serenity/Christine [02750] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Meaning of Serenity/Christine

It does not matter who one believes in, what matters is the way we live our
lives.  Wanted to tell you the last time there was a big discussion about
Religions, the mol group divided and we lost some molers over it.  It was too
funny.  I can't emagine anyone getting so riled....how are you doing friend?  Sent
another ICQ request to you and got the message you turned me down yet again!  Have
a great weekend. Your friend, Lillian