Re: [MOL] Malignant Schwannoma [02749] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Malignant Schwannoma

Hi Maureen,
I don't have the same cancer, but I am a fellow Washingtonian and you are
indeed fortuante to have the medical facilities available in Seattle. I am
very sorry to hear of your husband's diagnosis, however. I am sure you are
both still in a state of fear and confusion.

You will find a warm and knowledgable group of people on this forum who
will offer lots of information about sites on line to visit and many will
have lots of information on topics related to your and your husband's
needs. My experience is with breast cancer and I am new enough to this list
I have not acquired any knowledge of his specific kind of case.

As a caregiver you will need a place to chat or vent or otherwise get
support. You will find that here. You'll no doubt be hearing from others
who will give you more specific advice.

Yours
Liz P. (Of Yakima)