Re: [MOL] Re: [02747] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re:

Dear Judy,
I am so sorry to hear that you had to go through so many surgeries plus the
chemo. It sounds you and I were experiencing this about the same time. I
had my lumpectomy and ancillary dissection of the lymph nodes on July 10
all in one surgery. Mine was a stage 1 tumor.

There's a lot I don't know about things medical, but I don't understand why
there were two separate surgeries.It seems like if the needle core biopsy
was positive they already knew it was cancer. Does that mean you have had
general anesthesia twice in a month? How exhausting that must have been.

How are you doing with the arm movement exercises. I find my shoulder is
still achy and I have to make myself do enough movement to keep it mobile.
I hope all goes well with the chemo treatments. Get plenty of rest and move
your arm. By the way, which side was it, Right or left?
Your friend
Liz P.