[MOL] My Incredible Shrinking Tumor [02746] Medicine On Line

[MOL] My Incredible Shrinking Tumor

Hey Everyone,

Just a note to say hello! I had a CT scan of my lungs done on Wednesday.  Good
News!!! The tumor is shrinking. And I still have 3 more weeks to go. The dr.
says this is very positive and he also asked if I had decided on which surgeon
I wanted to go with.  I knew it was shrinking because I was no longer in pain.
But hearing it first hand was great.  I am so blessed.  This has just been
such an incredible experience for me.  Like I keep saying, good or bad, this
whole thing has brought me closer to myself and to God. Thanks to all of you
for being there for me.

I continue to pray for everyone out there going through this
journey.............Take care.

Your friend,

Donna