Re: [MOL] Good new's Liz! [02744] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good new's Liz!

Hi Lil,
I'm glad we found Allison and I believe (if I recall correctly) she is well
but her mother is not.

I am resigning myself to my need to rest. I can't do anything when I get
home at night but sit. My son cooks dinner and it takes all my energy to
eat. Speaking of eating. Is getting hungry and weak a part of the radiation
therapy. I find myself having to eat--on time--more than ever in my life
before and I get hungry in the night and have to get up and get something
in my stomach. The radiation tech said it affects your metabolism. Could
that be it? She said that is why they keep track of our weight; they don't
want us to start losing weight. ( I wouldn't mind losing weight.)

Thanks for caring.
Your friend,
Liz P.