Re: [MOL] Les>Suzanne [02742] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Les>Suzanne

Les,

Sorry for delay - idiot brother and niece were here - they both left
yesterday and I had chemo todayd - most of the time it doesn't bother me,
but today it did for some reason.

Andway from Dayton, went to Cleveland, then Charleston, then West virginia,
and finally landed and stayed in Baltimore, MD - from Pittsburgh PA originally

take care of yourself!

suzanne