Re: [MOL] Fw: Photo Submission - MOL [02735] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fw: Photo Submission - MOL

Oh Paula and Bob:  Golllllyyyyyy it was great to meet you through our wonderful
photo albumn that Ross works so hard on.  I just feel like I know you both
because you are able to put a face to your e-mails.  Thank you so much for
sharing yourselves with us and God bless you both.  Love, Lillian   PS.  I
really hope those who haven't sent their photos will do so, pls.?