Re: [MOL] Carol - Hair Loss [02732] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol - Hair Loss

Hi Carol,

When I started losing my hair I found some cotton night caps to wear to bed to
keep my hair from shedding all over everything. It was also winter so this
helped keep my noodle warm. I found them at a beauty shop that specializes in
wigs, turbans, etc.. I also ordered a couple of hats from the ACS catalog
called TLC. Have you seen this? My onc had them in his office. If you don't
find one and want one, just let me know, and I'll be glad to get you one.

Talk to you soon.

Bye y'all,
Corinne