Re: [MOL] :Humor -Naughty (Very) [02729] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] :Humor -Naughty (Very)

You just took my title Sandi, "when she is good, she is very very good; but when
she is bad she is horrid title".  ROFLOL you wanted an excuse to tell that joke
and blamed it on our poor little innocent jokes?????  LOL, how are you doing
girlfriend? LILLIAN