[MOL] carcinoma in situ [02726] Medicine On Line

[MOL] carcinoma in situ

    I'm not sure who you are, however appears you are able to give medical
advice. I have been advised to have a hysterectomy due to carcinoma in situ.
I am 48 and plan no furthur children. I do not have an emotional attachment
to my uterus, would really prefer to avoid surgery though if possible.
    Please respond.              Thank you.