[MOL] :Humor -Naughty (Very) [02724] Medicine On Line

[MOL] :Humor -Naughty (Very)

Hi,
You guys seem to have a "naughty" :) sense of humor- so I thought you'd
like this one...

Sandi

Two Texans were seated at the end of the bar when a young lady seated a
few stools up began to choke on a piece of hamburger. She was turning
blue and obviously in serious respiratory distress.

One Texan said to the other, "That gal is having a bad time!"

The other agreed and said, "Yeap, think we should go help?"

"Yeap," said the first, and with that he ran over and said, "Can you
breath?? She shook her head no.

He said "Can you speak??" She again shook her head no.  With
that, he pulled up her skirt and licked her on the butt. So shocked was
the young woman that she coughed up the obstruction and began to
breathe, with great relief.

Returning to his friend, the Texan said "Funny how that hind lick
maneuver always works..."