Re: [MOL] Re: Judy & Liz [02716] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Judy & Liz

Christine,
i have to have 33 radiation treatments.. no cancers are alike. I also have to
have 6 kemo treatments.. no, make that 5 more.  My oncology surgen, My kemo
oncologist, my radiation doctors all agreeded i needed this corse of
treatment.. My turmor was growing out side itself.  I pray they know what they
are doing..
Judy