Re: [MOL] Truth is funnier than Jokes! [02704] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Truth is funnier than Jokes!

Loved this one, Lil!
Mam (since I shorten everyone else's name I figured I may as well use my
nickname
most of the kids in the family call me 'aunty mam' 'cause Marianne is too
long!) Besides, it takes longer to type! LOL