Re: [MOL] OH MAARRRY ANN AND WAYNE! [02701] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] OH MAARRRY ANN AND WAYNE!

How beautiful, how true, it's too early for me to blubber; but you brought tear's to my eyes.  Can't wait to meet you two.  Love, lillian Thanks!

FromAFriend@ninemsn.com.au wrote:

Hi, Everyone

Wayne & Marianne has sent you a Members Only Friendship Ecards. To read your ecard,
open your Web browser and connect to the following link.

http://ecards.ninemsn.com.au/ReadCard.asp?c=490&s=582&p=280898233319

If your e-mail reader supports HTML links, then simply click on the link above.

Brought to you by Members Only
http://ninemsn.com.au/members/

Published by ninemsn
http://ninemsn.com.au