Re: [MOL] I think it worked!! [02698] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I think it worked!!

----------
> From: Lesnpeg@aol.com
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] I think it worked!!
> Date: Friday, August 28, 1998 11:59 PM

> <<  Hey guys...what is the reality of this?? Thanks.. Carla >>
>
> When in need you turn to the "GUYS" for help.  MY OH MY how we change our
tune
> when in trouble.
> Love  ;>)  Les
>
> 1. If the mail box is full don't send her E-Mail it will be returned.
>
> 2. How about sending a message to the instructions below.  This may be a
> bother to Allison when she cleans out her mail and does not receive any
more
> mail.
Guess what? I did that, I confess. But they wouldn't let me unsubscribe
'cause I wasn't Allison. I even wrote down her details so I could
re-subscribe her when I found her. Lucky it's all resolved, unless
majordomo decide to unsubscribe me for my unscrupulous actions!
Marianne