[MOL] "thoughts for today" [02694] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hi Everyone,

Today you get a bonus, because my "thoughts for today" have more than 2
thoughts.  My topic is the "home."  You see that's where I am planted
today---a real rarity these days.  This has been a very busy Summer for
us at my household (nothing surprising there).  I've been gone so much
of the time, and even when I have been home we have had people over much
of the time.  Now, let me say this up front.  For those of you who have
been one of the ones who I have just referred to, I want you to know
that that was NOT a complaint in any way!  I really DO enjoy having
people here.  I am glad I can share my home with my family and friends.
What I ment was this is a day when I don't have to leave and there is no
one coming over, so I hope I can accomplish a lot of things today.  Many
people don't like staying at home.  I for one, love it.  I like being
here.  There is just a certain amount of peace and comfort here that
does my soul good.  Of course there are those times that I'm so
frustrated because I have so much to do and not enough time and energy
to do them, but I would still rather be here than anywhere else.
Remember, there is a big difference between a house and a home.  What
I'm talking about today is a "home" amd God has blessed me with a good
one.  I have always prayed that my home would be a blessing to all who
enter into it.  God's blessings are always great enough to overflow and
bless others as well as ourselves.  Well, having said all that, here are
my "thoughts for today."

	A small house will hold as much happiness as a big one.

	Money can build a house, but it takes love to make it a home.

	A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love
	and dreams.

	"Home Sweet Home" is where you can put your feet up and let your
	hair down.

	The warmth of a home is not necessarily determined by its
	heating system.

	Every human being should have three homes: a domestic home, a
	church home, and an eternal home.

	The most esstential element in any home is God.

By the way, it's that last "thought" that makes all the rest possible!

God Bless,
Jo