Re: [MOL] Picture [02693] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Picture

Seeing a molers friend picture is the next best thing to meeting them in
person.  Thanks so much.  Pssst, between you and me, I wasn't excited about my
picture going up with all the weight gain; but after it did I was glad, this way
I won't be a shock to anyone in N.Y. LOL!  No, I was glad I shared, because
Vicci, nothing matters other than we are alive.  Love you, can't wait to meet
your picutre, your friend, Lillian