Re: Fw: [MOL] Re:The Beauty of Our World Is Our Differenc [02690] Medicine On Line

Re: Fw: [MOL] Re:The Beauty of Our World Is Our Differenc

<< Charlie's blood pressure and pulse are very weak.  He recognizes voices but
 does not open his eyes anymore.  I am holding him most of the day and night
 talking to him so he does not feel alone.

 I am so glad you have found a home with us.  MOL saved my sanity!

 Love, Sally >>

My Dear Sally:
Please remember that when you hold Charlie we are there with you to give you
our love, prayers, strength and comfort.  It is not just you that are
comforting him.

I Love you  ;>)  Les