Re: [MOL] The Group Alabama Sang This Song/Lil!!!!! [02689] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Group Alabama Sang This Song/Lil!!!!!

 <<They wear so many faces, show up in the strangest places.
 To guide us with their mercy, in our time of need.

 Chorus:

 To guide us with a light of love.>>

The MOL group is certainly part of the guidance that I have received.  The
intensity of Love is the closest thing to feeling God within us.

Have a glorious day girl.

Love ;>)  Les