Re: [MOL] I think it worked!! [02688] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I think it worked!!

<<  Hey guys...what is the reality of this?? Thanks.. Carla >>

When in need you turn to the "GUYS" for help.  MY OH MY how we change our tune
when in trouble.
Love  ;>)  Les

1. If the mail box is full don't send her E-Mail it will be returned.

2. How about sending a message to the instructions below.  This may be a
bother to Allison when she cleans out her mail and does not receive any more
mail.