Re: [MOL] Generation TV/NET Show [02687] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Generation TV/NET Show

remove

----------
> From: generationtvshow@yahoo.com
> Subject: [MOL] Generation TV/NET Show
> Date: Thursday, August 27, 1998 5:52 PM
>
> (If you recieved this mail by mistake, please accept our apologies and
reply back with "REMOVE" to be removed from our list, Thank you)

> THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!!
>
> First Pakistani TV/Internet Show goes online
>
> New York: The First ever Pakistani all Entertainment TV program debuts
online. The half hour show "GENERATION" simultaneously broadcasts on the
Internet on show's site http://www.generationtvshow.com and in New York
City area on Time Warner Cable of New York City in Brooklyn and Queens on
Channel 77, ITV at 7:00pm Every Sunday.

> GENERATION is a pure entertainment TV program which features:
>
>  Music Videos of Pakistani artists
>  Interviews of Pakistani artists
>  Concert coverage
>  Footage of Melas and Parades
>  Backstage concerts footage
>  Game shows
>  Comedy skits
>  and much much more related to healthy entertainment
>
> The show is produced and hosted by two energetic individuals from New
York City, USA, Zafar Hassan, also known as Violex and Mussarat Khalidi.
The dynamic duo also has a musical group in USA appropriately named
"GENERATION OF NEW YORK". Mussarat Khalidi is the main singer of the band
while all music is produced by Zafar Hassan. Both recently organized the
biggest Pakistani concert in New York City's history "Dream Team '97" that
featured Sajjad Ali, Junaid Jamshed, Ali Haider, Awaz, Fakhr-e-Alam and
Uzma Shah. The show will be totally immune of any politics and is not
affiliated with any political party. Its sole purpose is to provide
entertainment to the community.