[MOL] joke! [02679] Medicine On Line

[MOL] joke!

 This one's for Marty!! Listen to the man! [As you can imagine, I searched
high and *low* for this one!] Love, Joicy

A man with a banana stuck in his ear and a green bean stuffed up each
 nostril walks into the doctor's office. The doctor looks at him and asks
 what he can do for him. "Doctor, I just haven't been feeling well
 lately."
 "Well, I can see you are not eating right."