RE: [MOL] Allison! [02675] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Allison!

Hi Allison:  My name is June and I have NSCLC Stage IV and next Friday will be 1 year since my diagnosis and I am still going strong.  So.....Carol is right.  I would suggest you go to some cancer support group meetings even if your mother doesn't want to go.  You will get info there as to what has helped others and you'll meet some neighborhood people who can hug you in person.  Any questions I am on the computer Mon thru Friday.  There are a lot of people here for you.

June