Re: [MOL] Colon Cancer [02674] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Colon Cancer

Marianne,

   While your response was to another Joan, I wanted to tell you how warm and
appropriate was. My husband has NSCLC, and even though we have gotten and second
and third opinion, hope keeps us going. Thanks again, Oregon Trail Joan