Re: [MOL] Allison! [02671] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Allison!

Dear Allison,
Keep in mind, the doctors are basing there prognosis on statistics.
Your mother is not a statistic, she is one person who, especially
because of her overall good health will probably live beyond
any of the doomsday predictions made by doctors who fail to consider the
individual when giving a prognosis. Try, I know it is hard, to keep
a positive attitude and keep the faith.  Remember, that God, not the
doctors's, has the final say.
Love and prayers,
Carol

has the final say