Re: [MOL] POEM! FOR ALL MOLERS! [02666] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] POEM! FOR ALL MOLERS!

Yes it does!     Hi Lillian      Glad your ok, hope everyone else is.
Well, I sent off my check to Nancy and enclosed a pic of me and Rich and a
couple of the grandkids.  You'll see my my big mug as soon as Ross put it
up.  I take all the pic's in this family and this was not one I wanted to
send but felt it only fair.
So will have one of the kids try to get a decent pic of me this week and
have Ross change pic's.  (does he do that?)  Anyway I love seeing all of
your smiling faces so now you'll be able to put a face to the name.  Love
ya   Vicci