Re: [MOL] Vicci and Joan [02665] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci and Joan

Hi Liz, I have been thinking the same thing. Actually, we do get to Portland,
George has a brother in Gaston and other relatives there also, he actually grew
up there, and I have sisters in Portland, Salem and Albany, and numerous grown
nieces and nephews. Eagle Point is just off Hwy 140, the connecting highway
between K Falls and the Rogue Valley. Very pretty there. We will have to work on
this idea, thanks for mentioning it. Joan