Re: [MOL] shirts - Nancy [02662] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] shirts - Nancy

Initial Wash
  Use cold water only
  Use a detergent with color protection.
  Place shirt, alone, inside-out into washer tub.
  Remove shirt immediately after wash is done.
Subsequent Washings
(May be washed with other garments)>
  Use cold water only.
  Use a detergent with color protection.
  Place shirt inside-out into washer tub.
  Dry in dryer under normal settings.

Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

PS  I have got to get to bed.  I'll write more another time.

In a message dated 8/27/98 11:53:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,