[MOL] Re: Judy & Liz [02657] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Judy & Liz

Thanks Liz. You saved me writing a letter as I was going to ask the exact
same questions your did. For your info, Judy, I, too, had a lumpectomy and
radiation but no chemo. I had no lymph node involvement. Would be
interested in hearing the reasoning behind this.
Liz, I've been meaning to ask how many radiation treatments you are
scheduled for.
P.S. I just read your message about finishing 3 weeks of radiation and 4 to
go. I only had 20 treatments total, which took 4 weeks. (16 treatments were
radiating the entire breast, the last 4 were called a boost and directly
solely where the lump was found. I wonder why there is such a difference
between our radiation treatments.
Christine