Re: [MOL] Good new's Liz! [02654] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good new's Liz!

We found Allison!  It's hard when your a work a acholic to slow down; but believe
me once you resign yourself to get the rest you need you will not only feel better;
but will wonder why you fought it so hard>  Your friend, Lillian