Re: [MOL] Colon Cancer [02645] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Colon Cancer

Dear Joan:  This is too difficult to answer.  Why?  Because many on this line
have gone well beyond the predictions.  Everone is so different and each
individual is their own statistical.  I am glad your mother is doing so well,
tells me she's gutsy and that's what it takes.  It tear's us up when they just
send a patient home to die, because no one but God know's when it will be each of
our turn.  Think positive, be positive and just love, love, love on  your
mother.  Your friend, Lillian