Re: [MOL] P.J. Just Toss that scanner my way! [02644] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] P.J. Just Toss that scanner my way!

Girl, lesson number 1.  We will not permit you to beat yourself up.  You did a
great job as a newbie on that response; just say thank you; but you are right
about one thing.  We do learn from each other and this sure is an awesome group!
Your friend, Lillian