[MOL] shirts - Nancy [02642] Medicine On Line

[MOL] shirts - Nancy

Hi Nancy!  Well, the shirts arrived today.  They are really neat!  I can
hardly wait to wear mine.  How do you suggest washing them?  I always have
to wash things a time or two before I wear them.  THANKS again for all that
you have done to get these shirts to all of us.  Mary Ann