Re: [MOL] Colon Cancer [02641] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Colon Cancer

Dear Joan,
I am so very sorry to hear about your mother. What a shock this must be
to your family, especially to have her diagnosed with not one but three
cancers. That is hard news indeed. There are others on this line who
will be able to give you more specific answers to your questions, but I
just want you to know that you have found a safe haven to share your
worries and your tears. Here you will find a caring group, a number of
whom are sharing similar burdens, so I hope you will stay with us and
allow us to walk this difficult journey with you. Please know that you,
your mother, and your family are in my prayers. Love, your friend, Joicy