Re: [MOL] Lillian & All [02640] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian & All

Dear PJ,
Love your message. The Molers are a special group, aren't they? Sorry to
hear about your scanner trouble, but oh do I identify!!! Went through a
lot of the same frustrations with mine, About all you can do is to stay
after the software companies until they get you running. In the
meantime, my offer still stands to scan your picture as a stop-gap
measure! Love, Joicy