[MOL] Re: [02638] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:

Hi, Liz,
Don't know Judy's particular case, but do know that sometimes the
differences are based on the individual case -- sometimes on the
protocols of particular drs. and hospitals. For example, not everyplace
does core biopsies (there's some diagreement on their effectiveness.) I
had a needle biopsy to rule out cysts, but no core biopsy. Then I had 2
surgeries -- the first was a surgical biopsy, which would have been a
lumpectomy if they could have gotten it all. Regardless, they would have
done a 2nd ancillary surgery for the lymph nodes if they determined it
was cancer. (In my case, they took the nodes when they did the
mastectomy). Hope that's helpful. Hang in there, ok, and don't overdo
it! Love, Joicy