[MOL] Allison! [02637] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Allison!

Allison!! We were beginning to worry about you when we saw all your
email shooting back to the Mol line with the message that your mailbox
was full! So it's gvery good to hear from you and know that you are ok.
However, we are so sorry to hear about your mother. You will find that
there are several Molers who have received similar news, and we want you
to know that we will be there for you in any way we can. It is very hard
to have someone you love so much diagnosed with this disease, and to
feel helpless. But know that there are many success stories, too, and
those who have made the drs. liars. So never give up hope, do not
dispair. You and your mom will be in my prayers. Love, Joicy