[MOL] Vicci and Joan [02635] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Vicci and Joan

Hi Fellow Northwesterners,
I just looked you up in the encyclopedia and I know I have probably been
through both of your towns. I stayed in Klamath Falls when I took my
grandson back to California last year and I have taken the road over the
hills through Central Oregon to get to Ashland for the Shakespearean
Festival so I may have gone through Eagle Point. If you have any occasion
to come to Yakima, let me know. I would love to meet you in person. I also
love to go to the Oregon Beach, but I usually go to Cannon Beach which is
much farther North than you are. I would also love an excuse to go to
Portland. It is one of my favorite cities. Again, I realize that is a long
way from you.

Liz P.