Re: [MOL] Allison's full mailbox [02633] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Allison's full mailbox

Lillian,
I didn't mean to give you more to worry about. I'm sorry.

I am doing well but I find I don't have as much energy as I would like. The
radiation tech asked me how many hours I was working and when I told her 7
hours a day, she seemed to think that might be a bit much. I think she may
be right. But in general I am doing quite well. Tomorrow I will finish my
third week of radiation, only four weeks to go.

I'm glad Bonnie passed you by. Hope all is well with you.
Your friend,

Liz P.