RE: [MOL] ca [02632] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] ca

Hi, Terri.  I read your email today.  I'm sorry to hear about your mother.
My mother was also
given some bad news this week.  She has been diagnosed with non-small cell
lung cancer and it's
in Stage IV.  My sister and I are having a very hard time coping with this
news.  With chemo,
my mom has been given six to 18 months.  We just can't believe it.  She
feels fine.  Not a
symptom.  Has your mom been sick?  Is this her first bout with cancer?
Please keep in touch.
I could use someone to talk to who's in the same situation as I am.  It's a
lot easier to
write an email than to talk to someone in person right now.  I just get all
choked up.  Hope to
hear from you soon.

At 09:25 AM 8/27/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Terri, you've have just found a safe place to cry, laugh,vent, you name it.
>Please feel free to share your thoughts, feelings, and emotions.  We have
>all done it.  My prayers are with you.  Cathy

Sincerely,
Allison Forestall
Infinet Solutions
888-496-8277