[MOL] Lillian & All [02628] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian & All

Thanks but I'm learning from the pro.

Your sincere words of encouragement each and everyday to everyone gives me a
warm feeling.  I've truly learned from you.   If I could I'd change MOL-
Members on Line to Members of Love.  You all should be so proud of yourselves
for giving this feeling of love behind every message either in the form of a
joke for laughter to just your blessings at the end of every message.  I'm not
very eliquent in this but I'll give it a go.

My Dear Friends:
Your Jokes Make Me Laugh Till I Get Tears
Your Prayers & Blessings Give Me Hope for Mom
Just Your Fight & Thirst to Strive for Life
Gives me the Encouragement to be Your partner in Your Fight.

Love, Hugs & Kisses
PJ
P.S. I'd hate to add this ugly mug to such a beautiful album - but I'll do it-
IT MIGHT BE A PICTURE OF ME THROWING THE SCANNER OUT THE WINDOW.