Re: [MOL] Re: Oh Dear, Oh Dear, P.J. [02623] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Oh Dear, Oh Dear, P.J.

Forgive me, be nice if you ladies would send your pictures to Ross; so that folks
like little old me can really make a connection as to who's who.  Just the same
honey chile you are doing a great job!  Your friend, Lillian