Re: [MOL] Re: [MOLPam and Karen [02620] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOLPam and Karen

Hi Lillian

Just one correction to make to the subject above - I'm PJ not Pam.  My name is
really Paula, however since I saw another mol-user by the name of Paula I
changed my name to PJ.  (my e-mail is still pserritell@aol.com).

P.S.  I don't take offense to this effort but I would have if you referred to
me as HILLARY or MONICA.  Ha Ha.