Re: [MOL] Allison's full mailbox [02619] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Allison's full mailbox

We used to have an Allison @ doncent@aol.com; but that's not were the return
messages are coming from is it?  Thanks Liz, now you have me worried, I hadn't
given that a thought.  Does anyone know what her e-mail address is right now?  If
so we can track her down; I don't know how to do that; but I am sure we have a
moler or two that do.  Thanks Liz, and hope you are doing well.  Your friend,
Lillian