Re: [MOL] MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD! [02617] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD!

Marianne, have you met Ross yet?  He does have more little one's than yous; you
have lost the crown of Mother of the Year with Most Children; however, we have a
special crown for you dear heart.  "Mother of the year GRAD!  You done did good
work!  LOL!  I know it wasn't easy; but then hey your a true Aussie, right?
Listen, have you ever heard of a baseball player by the name of Stacy McGomery?
He's a nephew and was requited to your country to play ball.  Take care, your
friend, lillian