[MOL] Re: [MOLPam and Karen [02616] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: [MOLPam and Karen

Karen, actually we adopted Pam, she had it backwards.  LOL!  Karen, If  I could
just pull out Pam's first message to us for you to compare with this beautiful
message she has sent you, the two of you would be shocked at her amazing
progress.  She deserves a great big applause and she is so right, it's the
attitude and trusting in God that makes the world of difference. Funny, I always
told my mother I loved her, and the same with my family.  Even though they are
grown they live by me and it's hugs and kisses and mom saying " I love you".
Those 3 little words are worth millions.  To you both, hang tough! Your friend,
Lillian