[MOL] Allison's full mailbox [02614] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Allison's full mailbox

Hi All,
I find Allison's full mailbox cause for concern. If you go on vacation for
several days and forget to tell the list "no Mail" your space for mail on
your server can fill up to where it won't accept mail. I hope she went on
vacation and forgot to change her service listing.

The other alternative is she may be too sick to get to her computer and
there may be no one there to take care of it. I always worry about the
worst possible scenario, but if she is on this list, that is a very real
possibility. Does anyone know Allison?

Liz P.