[MOL] Michelle found a Koulouvaris cousin!/Jean [02612] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Michelle found a Koulouvaris cousin!/Jean

Hey! Guess what!  Michelle wrote to her deceased aunt's address in Staten
Island and it turns out that her aunt's daughter (Michelle's cousin)
lived in the other half of the duplex (or whatever it was).  Michelle
just received a letter from her!  Isn't that great news?  We would have
had a hard time finding her, too, because she's married to a Dan Wheeler
and she's not even listed in the telephone directory.  But Michelle is
really excited.  She's not sure Stasha can tell her much about the
Koulouvarius line because she was pretty young and *her* family
splintered apart.  They're all estranged from one another (and I thought
*my* family was unusual :-)).  But at least she now knows one other soul
in her Koulouvaris family, and someone who sounds like she'd really like
to renew the relationship.  Isn't that just great?  Doesn't it just do
your heart good?  Maybe they can work together to trace their Greek
family line.
-Jean