[MOL] Judy & Carol - hair loss [02611] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Judy & Carol - hair loss

It does come in nice and thick -- and I had the world's straightest
hair, but it came in very wavy! In addition to wigs, try hats, too.
Experiment a little. I found wigs uncomfortable, so I never even wore
the one I bought. (We do however have some priceless pictures of male
friends trying it on, and my then teen-age son wore it to school and won
a bet! LOL!) I had a blast with hats, though, even found a baseball cap
with a propellor! Sadly, now that my hair's grown back in, none of them
fit -- and at times i miss being able to just shower, squeegee off my
head, and go! A friend used little removeable tatoos; I was sorry I
didn't think of that. I guess all I want to say is that losing your hair
can be tough, but you can get through it --it's all in "attitude!" Hang
in there, girlfriends1 Love, Joicy