[MOL] Karen [02608] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Karen

Dear Karen,
Welcome! I am so sorry to hear about your mother. There will be others
on the line who will be able to provide you with medical information and
good web-sites for research, but perhaps the most important function
this group provides is to give hope, resources, laughter, and a safe
place to share your concerns and fears. We believe that statistics are
just numbers, and most of us can tell you many stories of folks who have
beat the "odds." I hope you will stay with us, and let us support you
and your family in this difficult journey. Love, Joicy